By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by GIFTSERIES SDN BHD, and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
- All orders received will be confirmed immediately by our customer service support personnel. If you do not hear from us within an hour, please contact us. Corporate orders must be accompanied by Purchase Order with company stamp affixed and faxed over to our office.
- Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, Giftseries cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the postal service that we use or anything else outside of Giftseries’ control.
- Giftseries shall undertake to deliver orders within a reasonable period of the stipulated time frame barring unforeseen circumstances. Please note that during festive seasons (e.g. Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Hari Raya, Deepavali, Christmas, Chinese New Year etc.). Where there is an unusually greater demand for delivery, we will try to accommodate your timing requests as practical as possible. We will usually schedule our customer’s delivery on a first come first serve basis. We advise that order is made at least 1-2 weeks in advance should you have a specific date on your delivery. Giftseries reserves the rights to bring forward or backward the delivery time and date under certain uncontrollable circumstances
- We will take the last order one week before the festive holiday, subject to our delivery schedules and availability of products. Earlier orders are appreciated so that we can fulfil all orders before the end of season.
A 50% cancellation charge is applicable for all orders that are confirmed. No cancellations are allowed on the day of delivery.
- We accept only Visa and MasterCard debit or credit card, cheque and bank transfer payment method.
- For all ongoing subscriptions, your credit will be billed upfront on checkout for the entire cost of the subscription.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
- GIFTSERIES SDN BHD is a GST registered company (no.000335503360) and all our products & services will be subjected to a 6% GST.
- All personal orders must be paid through debit or credit card, bank transfer or in cash prior to delivery. All cheques should be crossed and made payable to GIFTSERIES SDN BHD.
All prices excludes delivery charges unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If you change address, you must update your address details on the “My Account” section of the website to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your subscription if it becomes apparent to us that the postal or courier service in your area is too unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can’t, we won’t risk disappointing you.
Giftseries offers a 30 day, 1 to 1 exchange on all purchases of Giftseries Hamper through our website, www.gift-series.com. Shipping charges are not refundable and are the responsibility of the customer. If you are returning your order for an exchange, you must first contact our Customer Service Department at contact 03-7842 5990 and request a Return Authorization form. Returns made without prior authorization will be refused. All returns must be properly packed and returned in their original packaging, freight prepaid.
Damage and lost
However, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us immediately so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged products within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, the full amount with be refunded within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
The couriers are responsible for Goods in Transit but if for any reason the couriers misplace a parcel, Giftseries will offer you a complete replacement. In the unlikely event that the delivery is delayed, due to no fault of our own, Giftseries cannot accept responsibility.
Availability and substitution
All products are subject to availability.We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
Offers and promotion codes
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalised special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the Giftseries service, and are only available once to any one person.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
Circumstances beyond our control
Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren’t able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
Giftseries shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Giftseries’ reasonable control.
Customer and recipient personal information
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
Customer’s email address
We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
Customer’s full name and address
We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
Customer’s telephone number
We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
Recipient’s full name and address
We require this information in order to deliver the products you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate.